Strawberry Cheesecake Salad – or what I get a kick out of the chance to call a “potluck serving of mixed greens.” Rich and smooth cheesecake filling is collapsed into your most loved berries to make the most Agen Bola astounding organic product plate of mixed greens ever!
Agen Bola Outsiders are somewhat less mean (with the exception of when parking spots are included). The first of the spring things are flying up at business sectors: blushing rhubarb and strawberries, asparagus , spring onions, and light green garlic. What’s more, what better approach to commend the superb bright climate than to enjoy the sooner than-anticipated entry of the current year’s first yield of delightful strawberries.
Easy to make Strawberry Agen Bola Cheesecake Salad and definately easy to go makes the most perfect salad for any potluck or family gathering. Which is good, because it tends to get a bit runny when it sits overnight, so you don’t want any leftovers. Just be sure not to add the fruit and marshmallows until just before serving!
Read More : Flocking to Fermented Foods
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Place the whipped topping, pudding mix and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving (at least an hour).
- When you are ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas.
- Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, bananas and marshmallows, and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately.